What does the outcome mean?
- Look at your eating habits, the foods you eat, and evaluate the healthiness of your choices.
What are three activities that could help students understand this outcome?
- Calorie counting chart
- What Did I Eat This Week? Diary
- Examine the food guide and its recommendations
What are three assessment that could help students demonstrate their understanding of this outcome?
- Discuss conclusions/results. What do they say?
- Share with others what they know about healthy eating and make up their own guidelines
- Exit ticket – come up with six recommendations for practicing healthy eating practices
What is another indicator that you could add to the list?
- Examine how our emotions affect our eating habits.